Academic support is provided for all students free of charge through the Learning Center, Thatcher Hall Room 1104. Individualized or small group tutoring sessions are arranged in all subjects. A Learning Disabilities Specialist/Math instructor, an English/Social Studies instructor, and student tutors provide these services. A class to improve study skills is offered for college credit.
Check out free online tutoring for all DCB students!
1. Login to Moodle (NDUS): https://lms.ndus.edu
2. Click on the DCB Learning Center link.
3. Locate Resources and Technology.
4. Click the Smarthinking link.
- Open to all DCB students
- Sessions adapted to students schedule
- Friendly staff
- Encouragement offered
- Learning Center, Thatcher 1104
- One-credit Study Skills Class
- Learn how to succeed in college
- Improve note taking and reading and writing skills
- Learn memory tips and test-taking tips
- Learn to use the library
- Tutoring in all subjects
- Basic computer assistance
- Keyboarding practice
- Disability Support Services
- Assistance with class scheduling
|Jan Nahinurk, Director|
Learning Disabilities Specialist
| Peggy Gregg|
Academic Skills Coordinator
English/Social Studies Tutor
Study Skills Instructor